It's no secret that combat boots have been having a moment lately. The once-rugged footwear has been seen on everyone from office women to celebrities, and it's easy to see why. Not only are they comfortable and practical, but they also add an instant edge to your outfit. Despite their versatility, many people thought combat boots were only meant to be worn with jeans or dresses and not with shorts and leggings, but the fashion trend is now changing. Wearing combat boots with shorts is a contemporary take on a classic style. Combat boots and shorts provide the same level of protection and stability but with a more casual appearance. Styling combat boots with stylish and trendy shorts correctly is still something that not everyone knows. So, we will tell you today about styling combat boots and shorts outfit together to create a chic look.
Our Top Picks
Chunky combat boots with shorts
Chunky combat boots are the best way to add spice to your outfit. These boots usually have large or thick soles, and combining combat boots with shorts adds some inches to your height and makes your legs look longer. Try out these outfit ideas today.
- If you don't want to put so much effort into styling, put together a grey crew-neck sweater with black shorts for a friendly and simple shopping look. You can also add a navy blue coat with this and black color combat boots.
- If you want a more casual style, pair the black t-shirt with black ripped denim shorts. Wear net tights with it and tie a red pleated shirt around your waist. Add black boots, a hat and chain bracelets to enhance your style.
- Create a rough look by wearing a grey graphic oversized t-shirt with printed and perfect-fitting shorts. Carry a long-side bag and black boots to compliment your outfit.
- Step out in style by wearing a pink t-shirt with blue jeans. Add a navy blue blazer and blue combat boots.
Lace-up combat boots with shorts
Lace-up combat boots are one of the most commonly used boots among women of all ages. This classic lace-up design helps support your feet, and you can make it fit according to your size. They give you a unique look when pairing them with shorts that combine comfort and style.
- If you want something for a lunch out, then try this style. Start with a pink loose-knitted sweater with beige shorts. Pair it with beige combat boots and a pink clutch and make a bun or not; it's up to you.
- For a relaxed look, pair pink polka dots shirt with grey color shorts. Wear grey lace-up combat boots with cute shorts to complete this look. To create a casual stylish look, pair a black lace blouse with blue shorts. Throw a grey blazer and black combat boots with this attire. Make a messy bun, wear a gold chain around the neck, and carry a black bag.
- Put together a brown sleeveless button-down shirt with blue denim ripped shorts; make sure the shorts fit correctly. Pair it with brown lace-up boots and sunglasses.
Mid-calf combat boots with shorts
The mid-calf boots are one of the best boots to pair with shorts to perfect balance look. Wearing mid-calf combat boots is a versatile and reliable option to stand out in public with style. This look has been adopted by fashionistas and has become a staple in many wardrobes.
- For a smart casual look, put together a nice white button-down shirt with pine color shorts, wear white combat boots, and don't forget to wear socks. Add a burgundy color cross bag with it and wear a beautiful ring in your hands.
- Throw a pair of red leather shorts, a black blouse and a black leather jacket for a chic look. Wear black tights, black mid-calf boots, a leather bag and a hat; don't tie your hair with this outfit.
- Create a fashion style by wearing a black blouse with a black net lace crop top. Combine this with black and white pleated wool shorts and an avocado color leather jacket. In the end, carry black combat boots with sunglasses.
- To create a stylish go-out combat boot and shorts outfit, combine a white pleated blouse with white shorts. Tie a brown belt around your waist and an olive blazer. Carry a brown clutch and brown leather combat boots.
Platform combat boots with shorts
Platform combat boots with shorts provide a comfortable and stylish alternative to traditional footwear when attending an outdoor event. Whether you're looking to stay warm on a chilly day or add magic to your look, these versatile shoes are a great choice.
- For simple and modish attire, wear a loose beige dress shirt and black shorts. Coordinate this with white platform mid-calf boots and a white cross-body bag. Accessorize this look with cute earrings and a ring.
- To add pop up of colors to your dress, wear burgundy platform combat boots with white shorts. Wear a yellow crew neck with it and put a necklace on.
- To grab the crowd's attention, wear a black turtle neck with black leather shorts; also add black tight with shorts. Pair it with a brown coat, a black handbag and a black-heeled platform. Accessorize this attire with two layers of gold chain around the neck and sunglasses.
- Pair a graphic black tee with black shorts and net tights for a street style. You can add a leather jacket of black or grey color if you want. Wear combat boots and a silver chain with this look. Put black nail paint and dark smoky makeup, and you are good to rock.
Knitted combat boots with shorts
Knitted combat boots give you a unique sense of creativity and style in every outfit, especially when you pair them with shorts. These boots are flexible, rigid, and comfortable so you can wear them all day long. Here are some suggestions about how to style knitted combat boots and shorts.
- Start creating a cute look by wearing pink and white check shorts made of wool with a crop top. Wear cream-colored high-ankle boots with them. Carry a cute little white bag with a golden chain and cute white earrings. Add a golden chain watch and some rings.
- Try this look if you are going out with friends and want to wear combat boots with shorts. Wear a white blouse and blue shorts, and a multicolor cardigan. Tie a black belt around the cardigan; add rings with this look. For boots, you can choose chocolate color combat boots.
- Put together a navy blue silk top and white short with blue, black and pink color floral pattern. With this, you can have white color combat boots and a white handbag.
- Try wearing a beige sleeveless blouse, red shorts, and a black belt for a simple look. Also, add a floral pattern net cardigan with it, and wear black boots and a watch around the wrist.
The fashion set embraced once military footwear style, which is now a street style staple; combat boots. And combat boots can be worn with just about anything. One of the latest trends we're seeing is combat boots with shorts. This unexpected pairing is surprisingly chic and makes for a great summer look. Whether you opt for denim cutoffs or printed shorts, the combat boot will add a cool style.